Engage is a group made up of people engaging in life, maturing in their relationship with Jesus, serving those in need and being fruitful not only in and through FBC but the community as well.
The Singles Ministry, aka “Engage” began in 2012 and has quickly become one of the fastest growing ministries here at FBC! This group is geared towards people ages 28+ who are single. We engage in various events, outreach opportunities, as well as weekly Bible Study. Visit our Calendar page for a look at what’s coming. We have varying ethnicities, ages, stages, and vocations within our group.
We welcome anyone and everyone who is single. You don’t need to be from FBC to join us for any of our events or for Bible Study. Come, just as you are, and join us. If you have any questions, please contact Marci at email@example.com.
Our purpose is to provide a safe place for singles to grow closer to Jesus.
Code of Conduct
- This is a friendship-based ministry (not a meat/meet market).
- We are here to lift each other up. Use words that encourage and edify others.
- All behavior and communication should honor Christ and others in a safe atmosphere of love and respect.
- One may not date until his/her divorce is legal and final.
- This is a drug-free and alcohol-free environment.
- FBC’s Engage Ministry does not promote personal events. All promoted events are held and sponsored by the Engage Ministry.
- Honor the privacy of others. Personal information may not be used for any reason without permission.